CCA Grad Nite
CCA GRAD NITE 2014
is a spectacular all-night party, June 13, 2014,
a once-in-a-lifetime event for our CCA seniors!!
Grad Nite is an all-night party held on the CCA campus where seniors celebrate graduation with all their classmates. This all-volunteer, parent-driven effort provides a safe and sober environment where seniors can relax and celebrate the night of their high school graduation. We welcome parents of freshmen, sophomores and juniors to volunteer! This is a pay-it-forward event involving planning and preparation from parents of all grade levels.
Grad Nite Meetings
We welcome new people to join us!
The Cage is booked for all of our meetings for the year. We've scheduled the first Tuesday of the month and will alternate morning and evening meetings. Please mark your calendar for:
- Nov. 5 – 7:00 pm
- Dec. 3 – 8:00 am
- Jan. 7 – 7:00 pm
- Feb. 4 – 8:00 am
- March 4 – 7:00 pm
- April 1 – 8:00 am
- May 6 – 7:00 pm
- June 3 – 8:00 am
- June 10 – 7:00 pm
GRAD NITE TICKETS – ON SALE NOW!
Register for a night you won't forget! To purchase tickets, fill out the Grad Nite 2014 Registration Form, make sure the registration form is signed by the parent and the student, and turn it in to the CCA Admin office with your payment.
- SPIN Price - $110 (August 31 - January 31)
- Full Price - $125 (Feb 1 - June 9)
- At the Door - $140
There are plenty of small and large tasks, please volunteer even if you only have a few hours! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Senior Parents - We need you for Grad Nite 2014!! More than 80% of seniors typically attend Grad Nite! Join or Chair a Grad Nite Committee and help make this a great event for your child.
- Sophomore & Junior Parents - Join or Co-Chair a Grad Nite Committee! We need you for Grad Nite 2014 & 2015!! Traditionally, sophomore and junior parents participate on our committees to help with this great event for our graduating seniors.
- Freshman Parents – Join our organizing committee and see Grad Nite from behind the scenes! We need you for Grad Nite 2014, 2015 & 2016. Traditionally, freshman parents organize the "after party," disassembling, packing and storing Grad Nite supplies, but we need freshman parent participation in all areas.
- For questions or to get on our mailing/eblast list, contact email@example.com.
- Website: www.canyoncrestfoundation.org/cca-grad-nite
- Follow us on Facebook: CCA Grad Nite 2014
- Click here to order a graduation lei for Class of 2014 seniors
Senior Year: Potential Expenses
To help families with their budgeting, we are providing a list of some expenses that MAY come up for you and your student during this school year:
- Senior portraits
- Senior yearbook ad
- Sport team/Conservatory donations
- SAT/ACT exam fees
- AP exam fees
- Extra Transcripts
- College Applications
- Ordering SAT/ACT Test Scores
- Winter Formal
- Graduation lei – offered by Dollars for Scholars
- Cap & Gown purchase, other items offered
- Senior Passport for “Senior Week” (activities scheduled for June 9-12) – organized by ASB
- Grad Nite – organized by CCA parent volunteers (June 13, 10pm until 5am, June 14)