Where Does the Money Go?
The donations raised by the CCA Foundation fund arts, engineering, technology, the sciences and humanities, college and career counseling, and athletic programs. Every student at CCA benefits in some way from the generous donations made by CCA families to the Foundation.
A few examples of what Foundation donations have paid for include:
- books and materials for the Learning Commons
- classroom computers and software
- the world language lab
- coaching stipends and assistant coaching fees
- sports uniforms and equipment
- guest teaching artists for Envision day classes and Conservatory
- construction and facilities upgrades for the Proscenium and Black Box theaters, gym, weight room, and NEST
- pool rental, sheet music, costumes
- lab equipment and supplies, and much, much more.
In short, the Foundation raises the money that helps make the difference between an ordinary high school experience and the exceptional educational opportunities available to all Canyon Crest Academy students.
Ravens Fund (Academics)
Camps & Clinics: $127,988
College & Career Center: $49,039
Grad Nite & Graduation
Grad Nite: $50,000
Guest Artists: $134,604
Orchestra Shell: $25,000
Art Supplies: $5,069
CNC Machine: $10,000
Lab Ice Maker: $3,300
Lathe and Stand: $4,200
iGEM Lab: $4,500
And so much more!